This article is a step by step guide on how to make germicide (Izal) in Nigeria. Germicide as the name implies is used to kill germs on floor tiles, toilets, kitchen floors, bathrooms, water and other surfaces.
Also read how to make liquid soap in Nigeria
Producing germicide at home can be very eas
y if you know how to go about it. You can produce and use it at home. I guess you know it’s more economical.
So whether you need it for personal or commercial purpose, you browse through.
Below is a step by step guide on how to make germicide (Izal) in Nigeria.
Chemicals Needed to Make Germicide (Izal) in Nigeria
To produce 5 liters of germicide (Izal) you will need the following:
- Carbolic Acid
- Pine oil
Composition for Germicide in Nigeria
To produce 5 liters of Izal you will need:
- 1/8 of Carbloic acid
- 1/8 of Lyzol
- 1/8 of Phenol
- 1/8 of Pine oil
- 1/8 of booster
- 1/8 of cencentrate
- ¼ of whitener
- ¼ of texapon
- 2 ltrs of water
Preparation of Germicide
- Put texapon into an empty bucket (preferably a plastic bucket)
- Add pine oil and phenol into texapon and mix together
- Add whitener and mix very well
- Add 1 liter of water and mix it together
- Add concentrate
- Then you add 1 liter of water again and mix together
- Add lyzol and mix together
- Add carbolic and mix together
- Finally, add booster and mix together
To test for germicide (Izal), put some water in a plastic bucket, then put one or two drops of the already prepared germicide ( Izal), It will become whitish in the water.
Your germicide is ready is ready for .
THERE IS JOY IN SHARING. PLEASE SHARE FOR OTHERS TO READ.