Gone are those days when only one or two companies produce these items and it was like a very big or difficult thing but the case today is different, because any business minded person can actually produce liquid soap with a little capital and sell it for profit. Another good thing is that, you can actually produce and package your liquid soap with less than N50, 000. Why I am saying this is that there are many people that produce liquid soap, Izal, Dettol, bleach, toilet cleaner, air freshener etc. but don’t package it well, and if you are not able to package it well. You cannot succeed with your business. You have to package it well to be able to get your products to a larger number of buyers all over the country. In this particular post, I will be giving you detailed information on how to produce liquid soap. There are two methods of producing liquid soap but I will reveal only one. I advice that you start small and perfect it before you can talk of packaging it.
To acquire skill is to be powerful. We can be skillful in various things, but in this post, I am going to teach you one way to produce liquid soap. Before I continue, I want to let you know here that you can still learn the other method of production and other items by clicking on the “Free e-book” at the top of the page.
So, let’s get started.
HOW TO PRODUCE LIQUID SOAP
These are the chemicals you need to produce liquid soap.
- Soda Ash
- Caustic soda (optional)
- Sulphurnic foaming agent
- Perfume (your choice)
- Colour (optional)
- S. L. S
- S. T. P. P
- Sodium sulphate
- 1kg of thickener (Antisol) goes with
- 100 ltrs of water
- 2 spoons of colour
- 1kg of soda ash
- ¼ kg of caustic soda
- 5 litres of sulpurnic
- 1 kg S.L.S
- 1 kg of Texapon
- 5cl of preservative
- 1kg of S.T.P.P
- ¼kg of sodium sulphate
- 2 small bottles of perfume
- Put your 1kg thickener into 15 ltrs of water in a container and stir vigorously, then allow for 48hrs (2days). Add water continuously while you stir.
- Add your soda ash also into a small container with water of about 2ltrs and stir very well.
- Keep on stirring your soaked thickener and soda ash at intervals until it dissolves.
4. After 48 hrs (2days), bring all the chemicals needed for liquid soap and pour the soda ash into the thickener and stir vigorously.
5. Mix caustic soda, S.T.P.P or sodium sulphate, texapon, colour and S.L.S into 2 liters of water separately and stir very well, pour into the thickener and stir vigorously.
6. Mix sulphurnic foaming agent with 4 liters of water and stir very well, then add it to the thickener and stir very well.
7. Add perfume and stir well.
8.Add Preservative and stir very well and allow the foam to go down and use.
Note:It is important to put the preservative last; otherwise it will make other items not to dissolve properly.
WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS ARTICLE? SHARE YOUR VIEWS HERE.
DON’T FORGET TO SUPPORT US BY LIKING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND SHARING THIS POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA USING THE ICONS BELOW.