Multilevel marketing, also known as network marketing is one business that has made millionaires though it is sometimes difficult especially if you don’t know how to go about it. As you already know, nothing good comes easy in life, so if you want to join any multi-level business, there are things that you need to do. These are the things I will be giving you in this post. I have heard people say things like:“
- “Multilevel marketing is not a good business”,
- “I don’t advise anyone to go into multilevel marketing”,
- “Multilevel marketing is time wasting” and many other comments.
The truth is but I don’t agree with them because I have also read books by some bestselling authors like Robert Kiyosaki the author of “Rich dad Poor dad” and other great authors encouraging people to get involved in multilevel marketing.
So, I think they have a good reason for saying that.
It is one business that can make you rich within 6 months to 1 year.
Yes, I mean every word of what I am saying. In multilevel marketing, you don’t work for money but you build your business to a level where money begins to work for you. Someone might ask “how do I work for money or make money work for me”?
Here is my answer, if you have a job you get paid at the end of the month, when you finish spending the salary you received you wait for another month end to collect another salary to solve some of your problems, and you know very well that the money is not enough because you still have some financial problems staring you in the face but you can’t just help it, you are in a rat race and as a matter of fact you can’t even save. Then, you are working for money, because you are doing that job to get money to live by but things continue to remain the way they are.
On the other hand, when you make money work for you, build your business and it begins to bring in millions for you, it may take six months, 1 year or more but when you finish building it, money begins to work for you and not you working for money.
Many people don’t want to take the pains to build their MLM business, they will rather remain in lack than taking the pains to work it out and send money errand for the rest of their lives.
Even when you are working, you can still get involved with an MLM that you can build and change your life forever.
Do you know that there are many professionals- doctors, lawyers, bankers and many others that work all their lives up to 35 years either as civil or public servants and retire without saving and still go about looking for jobs to do just to feed?
Sure, even the civil servants that serve for 35 years, after such a long period they pay them N2m, N3m or more which is not to be compared to what you will earn as an MLM marketer, because as I said earlier, you can make much more than that amount in MLM in 6 months, 1 year or 2 years.
So what are we talking about? would you rather remain where you are for the rest of your life than build a network that will put you in charge of your life where your money will work for you? You just need to be focused, smart and determined to succeed in MLM .
Having said that, I want to highlight some things you need to look out for before signing up with an MLM company.
- The people or persons behind the business: The owners of the business is very important, especially an MLM business that is web base because there are many such businesses that are pyramid schemes that cannot stand the test of time. Especially, if they don’t have a physical office in your country or if it is not registered with the appropriate authority.
- Products and services they render: For a business to be done, there must be products, services or products and services. So any MLM that does not have any of these could be a scam.
- Marketing / compensation plan: This is the where everything you need to do to earn money, how much you get paid and how you get paid. A good marketing plan makes it easy for the members to succeed easily. There are those that make you work until you get tired and give up but a good marketing plan must not wipe points, or make people to recycle, split at some stage, reward little efforts you put in by every member.
WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS? SHARE YOUR VIEWS HERE
BEFORE YOU LEAVE IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE PLEASE SUPPORT US BY LIKING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND SHARE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA USING THE ICONS BELOW.