Izal is a germicide that is used to kill germs on floor tiles, toilets, kitchen floors, bathrooms and other surfaces. Producing Izal at home can be very easy if you know how to go about it, I produce it for commercial purpose, so I use it regularly at home. You too can produce Izal and use it at home and i bet it is more economical. So whether you need it for personal or commercial purpose, you can feel free to browse through. Below is a guide on how you can produce Izal at home.
HOW TO PRODUCE IZAL
To produce 5 liters of Izal you will need the following:
- Carbolic Acid
- Pine oil
To produce 5 liters of Izal you will need:
- 1/8 Carbloic acid
- 1/8 Lyzol
- 1/8 Phenol
- 1/8 Pine oil
- 1/8 booster
- 1/8 cencentrate
- ¼ whitener
- ¼ texapon
- 2 ltrs of water
- Put texapon into an empty bucket (preferably a plastic bucket)
- Add pine oil and phenol into texapon and mix together
- Add whitener and mix very well
- Add 1 liter of water and mix it together
- Add concentrate
- Then you add 1 liter of water again and mix together
- Add lyzol and mix together
- Add carbolic and mix together
- Finally, add booster and mix together
To test for Izal, put some water in a plastic bucket, then put one or two drops of the already prepared Izal, it will become whitish in the water.
Your Izal is ready for use.
YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG BY DOWNLOADING OUR FREE E- BOOK HERE.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE PLEASE SUPPORT US BY LIKING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND SHARE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA USING THE ICONS BELOW.