Air fresheners are products that are used in homes, cars, hotels, restaurants to emit fragrance and eliminate bad odor.
There are various types of air fresheners which include, gels, sprays and candles.
You can make air fresheners for commercial or personal use.
In this post, I will be showing you how to make liquid air freshener, which you can package for commercial purpose.
So, follow me as I take you through the steps.
How to Make Air Freshener
- Perfume ½ a liter
- Menthol 2 wraps
- Texapon ¼ kg
- Methanol ½ a liter
- Water 10 liters
- Dissolve the menthol in the methanol, ensure that it dissolves properly.
- Add texapon and mix together
- Add ½ a liter of methanol, mix it properly
- Add the perfume
- Dissolve colour in water and add it to the mixture
- Add 10 liters of water and mix for 10 minutes
There you have your air freshener.
YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG BY DOWNLOADING OUR FREE E-BOOK HERE.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE, IF YOU LINKE THIS ARTICLE PLEASE SUPPORT US BY LIKING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND SHARE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA USING THE ICONS BELOW.